These super tasty granola bars are crunchy, salty and sweet, and melt in your mouth as you chew. Full of vital nutrients, they pack a power punch of energy when you’re on the go. Wrap them in plastic to add to any lunchbox 🙂
For a raw option, skip baking the oats. You can get creative and add more ingredients like cacao nibs, spiralina powder, goji berries, and more!
Maple Nut Energy Bars
- 1 cup oats, baked for 10 mins at 350°F
- 2 cups pitted dates
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup almond or peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- splash of water if needed to mix
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- Food process everything, then press onto parchment paper.
- Refrigerate overnight, slice into bars or bites with pizza cutter. Store in fridge and enjoy!
Thank you for caring about your food!