These super tasty granola bars are crunchy, salty and sweet, and melt in your mouth as you chew. Full of vital nutrients, they pack a power punch of energy when you’re on the go. Wrap them in plastic to add to any lunchbox 🙂
For a raw option, skip baking the oats. You can get creative and add more ingredients like cacao nibs, spiralina powder, goji berries, and more!
Maple Nut Energy Bars
- 1 cup oats, baked for 10 mins at 350°F
- 2 cups pitted dates
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup almond or peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- splash of water if needed to mix
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- Food process everything, then press onto parchment paper.
- Refrigerate overnight, slice into bars or bites with pizza cutter. Store in fridge and enjoy!
Thank you for caring about your food!
One Comment Add yours
You had me at maple… Nut just made it that much better! can’t wait to try them.
LikeLiked by 1 person