These crispy little delicacies are oil-free and so fun to eat! They’re even fun to make! You’ll need a Spiralizer, an inexpensive appliance that curls veggies into noodles, fries, and spirals.
This snack is a great low-fat option for carb-ing up. Switch out the dip for tomato puree and it’ll be zero fat!
Preparing the fries:
Oil-free Curly Fries
A delightful, oil-free way to enjoy potatoes! Alongside a mayo dipping sauce, just like the French do it!
- 2 Russet potatoes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- ¼ teaspoon garlic granules
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper curry dipping sauce:
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- ½ teaspoon water
- ⅛ teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spiralize potatoes using the chipper blade.
- Cut the potatoes into smaller bite-sized fries.
- Spread out over two parchment-lined baking sheets and sprinkles with spices.
- Bake 15 minutes, then remove from oven to stir.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes, stirring as needed and removing finished fries.
- Stir dipping sauce in a small bowl with a fork.
- Remove fries and serve hot. Enjoy!
There you have it! A super fun way to enjoy those lovely potatoes! Kids love ’em and I hope you do too! Let me know what you think! 🙂