This salad is designed specifically to assist the liver in detoxing stagnancy. It’s oil-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, and vegan of course.
If you’ve been overeating processed foods, drinking too much alcohol, overweight, or in a mental fog, whip up this tasty salad to kick start your system. It’s like springtime – for your body.
Let’s get fresh!
Spring Detox Salad
A creamy, crunchy salad that benefits your liver and blood.
- 6 romaine leaves, sliced
- 2 cups sunflower seed sprouts
- 2 cups chopped parsley
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- ¼ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds lemon cream dressing:
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup raw cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Bragg aminos
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix all veggies together in salad bowl.
- Food process or mix the dressing by hand until smooth and creamy.
- Pour dressing over and toss salad. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and devour!
Remember to Pin for later…
Friends, if you try this lovely recipe, let us know! We’d love to hear how you like it. In good health! ♥️