I’m a proud shareholder of Beyond Meat! It’s the only stock I ever bought, but that’s how much I believe in this product. I normally don’t feature mock meat meals here on the blog, but I’m so impressed with Beyond that I had to share.
Beyond Meat is both revolutionary and delicious. Fast food restaurants now carrying Beyond Meat include Subway, Dunkin’, TGI Friday’s, Hardees, Carls Jr., Del Taco, Veggie Grill, Next Level Burger, Canadian McDonalds, and KFC is next.
Plus Disney World now carries it throughout the park. That’s a LOT of plant-based meals reaching a LOT of people. That means SO MANY ANIMAL lives are saved.
Bonus: Beyond Meat is gluten-free and soy-free. It has as much protein and fat as regular beef but more fiber. (Animal meat has no fiber).
Plant-based meats are the future! It’s easy, yummy, and COMPASSIONATE.
This classic meatball recipe is warming, comforting, super satisfying, and loaded with flavor.
Here’s the printable, Pin-able recipe:
Beyond Classic Meatballs and Spaghetti
A comforting, hearty, and timeless classic.
- 1 pound ground Beyond Beef, thawed
- ½ cup raw walnuts, chopped fine
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper Other ingredients:
- 28 ounce jar of your favorite red sauce
- 1 pound brown rice spaghetti pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all meatball ingredients to bowl, and mix well with potato masher. Form into 10 balls and set on a lightly oiled 9×13” baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions, in salted water.
- After 20 minutes in the oven, drain off the excess oil, and rotate the meatballs. Pour the marinara sauce over them, stirring. Bake in oven, uncovered, 5 more minutes.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Assemble pasta with meatballs and sauce. Enjoy!
Remember to Pin for later…
If you try this yummy recipe, please let me know what you think! Leave a comment and tag a picture #veganrecipesforcompassion on Instagram! We’d love to see what you come up with. Enjoy!