Your new favorite “hummus” that’s not hummus! White Beans (aka as Cannellini Beans), make an incredibly smooth and creamy dip. Dare I say it’s better than our beloved chickpeas? You decide…
This delicious appetizer works great for a dinner party and pairs nicely with a glass of wine. It’s zesty, fresh, creamy, and cheesy.
Here’s the printable, Pin-able recipe:
White Bean Dip
A delicious alternative to hummus.
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans (or other white bean)
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until very smooth, adding a dash of water if needed.
- Serve with crackers, chips and or veggies. Makes about 1½ cups.
Remember to Pin for later…
If you try this yummy recipe, please let me know what you think! Leave a comment and tag a picture #veganrecipesforcompassion on Instagram! We’d love to see what you come up with. Enjoy!