This delicious treat looks as beautiful as it tastes! Crunchy, creamy, and sweet with just a hint of sea salt! The best of all worlds!
A handy tip: some brands of coconut milk work better than others. Look for one without added emulsifiers. The best only have two ingredients: coconut and water.
Delicious! So many yummy textures and flavors in this impressive dessert - crunchy, smooth, sweet, and salty! It's so simple but seriously WOWs! For a raw option, substitute a raw granola and fresh young coconut meat instead.
- (1) 15 oz. can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- ¼ cup of your favorite granola
- 10 raspberries
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- dash of sea salt
- 12 blueberries
- rice or soy whipped cream
- Pour off the liquid coconut milk to save for a smoothie later.
- Scoop out ½ the coconut milk solids into the food processor, adding the maple syrup and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over granola in a mason jar or jar or your choice. Add a layer of raspberries.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk solids to the food processor, along with dates, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into parfait and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
You’re invited to get the eBook! Hundreds of time-tested vegan recipes to delight your palette – just $10!
Thank you for your interest in vegan cooking!